WIMAXIT 8 Inch IPS 1280x800 Resolutions DIY HDMI Display Screen for Raspberry Pi 3 SKD Display LCD Monitor with PMMA Housing and Micro USB Input Power Source
WIMAXIT 8 Inch DIY HDMI Display Screen for Raspberry Pi
New and improved version of Raspberry Pi Surveillance Monitor.
It uses a 1280x800 IPS display screen with a Raspberry Pi 3B+ mounted to the back and RTSP streams from any camera that can do RTSP.
Video source:@Crosstalk Solutions
How to Install the Pi on the Monitors?
1.Detach the M1 Screws
Please detach the M1 Screw and put the Pi board ont the monitor back
2. Complete the installations
Fix the screw on the M1 holes. Attach the hdmi cords in the box, connecting the power source, the setpup will works
About this item
- 8inch IPS screen.1280x800 Native Resolution. Wide view angels—89/89(U/V)89/89(V/H). 400nits Brightness,800:1 contrast. 16.7 m display color. Brightness in pictures, rich in color, sharp in image`
- Support Signals: HDMI(Max 1080p support), Built-in Earphone jack. Micro USB Input power source(5V,2A)
- PMMA shell and stands. Crystal,Shine,durable ,scratch resistance, good looking and shining like mirror act as cosmetic mirror :)Equipped with reserved fixing holes for control boards – suitable for Raspberry Pi 3 model B, 2 model B, and 1 model B+, Xbox 360,PS3
- With Key button driver sheet (AUTO,+,-,MENU,ON/OFF) Suitable for Raspberry Pi 3 model B, 2 model B, and 1 model B+ PS3,PS4 ,XBOX360. Wide applications in camera, portable pc, industrial management, medical equipments, CCTV system, and portable display devices)
- Package Included: 1x8 inch Sceen,1x Mother Board,1x Free HDMI to HDMI Cable(Special designed for Raspberry).2XStands,1XPMMA Housing.We provide one year warranty on this item
#WIMAXIT #WIMAXIT MONITOR #WIMAXIT 8Inch HDMI PI Monitor
Click Order Wimaxit 8 inch PI monitor from Official Store: